Strategy Regeneration has a myriad of programmes and offerings and is able to adjust to the needs of the client in their search to innovate, create change and implement within their organizations.
- BlueToolKit Basic with no intervention – this offer is for the Do-it-Yourselfer who is interested in innovation. The BlueToolKit provides Step-by-Step instructions on how to use each tool and why you are using it. Along with some helpful hints to help get you through the process. You can access the tools at www.bluetoolkit.com and sign up for an account.
- BlueToolKit Classic provides access to the BlueToolKit as well as the SRg team in the form of day sessions with your company and follow-up work in the form of conference calls and meetings tailored specifically to the needs of your company.
Value Innovation Programmes (VIP) – Delivering Blue Ocean Opportunities
This programme focuses on companies who wish to develop their key staff to innovate and gain a new set of skills. Targeted at mid to senior level managers and high-potentials, VIP takes participants on a 3-month discovery journey, after which they are able to deliver Blue Ocean Opportunities.
Value Innovation Program includes:
- Academic lead
- Blue Ocean Strategy Coaches
- Executive Committee Buy-in Meeting
- Milestone Meetings
- Exploration phase
- Visual Strategy Fair
- Access to the BlueToolKit
- Strategy Regeneration’s Platform
The Desk is a Dangerous Place to View the World
A one-day learning journey through the streets of major cities to challenge how you think about innovation. The key objective is to illustrate that innovation does not come from creative genius but rather by looking at familiar things in a different way.